Friday, October 11, 2013

I love you

I love Drusilla Lee

She's the most amazing girl I've met. Since the first day I've gotten closer to her, I've always felt she's someone special.

Now she has become one of my best friends in the entire world. I'm still in love with her.

However, I just want her to be happy. As cliche and as cheesy as that sounds. I do.

I want her to be happy, even I'm not the reason for her happiness. I'll always be there for her, be a friend to her, be there whenever she needs me. Though it breaks my heart knowing it's not be shes in love with, at least a part of me is happy because I know that she is too. It may break my heart and I'll feel sad but I know she's happy. To me, that's how much I love her. I can be sad and heartbroken, but as long as she's happy. Its good.


No comments: