Tuesday, December 17, 2013

feliz navidad

Hello all,

To be honest, I don't really like this holiday period. I never liked the December holiday season. The main reason, everyone spends it with their significant other or their other half. I don't have an other half. Every year I feel exceptionally lonely during this period of time. Everyone has their girlfriends or boyfriends they would spend this time of the year with. For me, I've never had that feeling. I always get really emotional during this period of time because of that. The loneliness during this time of the year really takes a toll on me. It just makes me sad that I don't have anyone around. 

Seeing everyone around me being happy does make it better somehow. At least even though I'm feeling down, the people I care about are happy. Drus for example is finally sorting things out with JQ and I guess it's only a matter of time now. I'm happy for her.

It would just be so nice if someone just randomly talked to me and ask me how I'm doing for a change. I love being there for people and I love helping people when I can. Sometimes, it would just be nice to be on the receiving end of that. Just asking me how I am, am i really ok would be such a breath of fresh air. A random friend whom I haven't spoken to in a while coming up to me saying "how are you John?". That would be so amazing. Sadly, it's this time of the year. Everyone is with their loved ones and they're happy.

So to the few people that still read this. Happy holidays to you guys. Hope you're having an awesome time and you're happy. If you are, Cheers!. I'm happy for you guys.

For me though? This time of the year is always going to be my worst. Random texts can go a long way. So if you're reading this, ANYONE, drop me a random text yeah? Even if we haven't spoken for a really long time, it would really help and I would really appreciate it. Thank you!. Have fun all! =)


`if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

3 comments:

Unwornconstant said...

New to this but I agree that the December holiday period is a lonely time. Everyone appears to have someone else or hide their loneliness damn well.

Online Coaching and Training said...

Don't worry of this coming Christmas holiday, you could spend it with your friends. It's alright that you don't have a better half, you have your family & friends. God bless!

wholesale from china said...

Happy holidays! Spread the love in your simple little ways.